Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousand people around the globe, with offices in over 46 countries. The Contact Center handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
- To receive and place emails; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- *Employment terms: fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
*This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Fluent in required language
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
The Company Offers:
- Multicultural Working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
- Production Bonus
- On-site canteen
- Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
- Casual dress code!
- Career Development Opportunities
- TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
- Extra overtime pay
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Support Adviser
Asiakasyrityksemme on kasvava teknologiayritys, joka tarjoaa erilaisia verkko-ja kasinopelejä, vedonlyöntimahdollisuuksia ja lisäksi pilvipalveluratkaisuja. Heidän tuo...about 1 month ago
- OnStar Customer Support - Finnish
€Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package
- Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: • At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. • Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, ...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Shift Leader for customer support
Onko sinulla jo aiempaa kokemusta iGaming-alalta? Haluaisitko ottaa pienen askeleen eteenpäin ja saada lisää vastuuta? Asiakasyrityksemme hakee nyt vuorovastaavaa henk...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent | Competitive salary plus private healthcare, free meals and snacks and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta SRGEurope has ...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Outbound Operations Agent
Maltalla työskenteleminen? Malta on pieni, mutta vilkas saarivaltio Välimerellä. Se tarjoaa asukkailleen lähes jatkuvaa auringonpaistetta ja jännittävän yöelämän iltoj...about 1 month ago