Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Customer Support Officer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finnish speaking Customer Support Officer to work in the bank industry. If you feel like being part of a young team in Malta, this job ad is for you to apply.
Our client is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 with its headquartered in Helsinki, Finland but has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region. As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, our client is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Now they are expanding their Finnish team in Malta and are looking for service-minded people join this growing company!
Working in Malta
Malta is located in the middle of the turquoise Mediterranean and offers over 300 days of sun per year. In addition to its crystal clear water and white beaches the island offers historical sites, pretty nature and a vibrant night life. Already at this moment a lot of Finnish speakers and other Scandinavian people are living here and part of the reason why Malta is so popular is because one of the official languages is English.
The role includes assisting the on-boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and generally taking care of all customer related processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in English and Finnish oral and written, other languages will be a benefit;
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training
- Professional and attentive environment
- Internal development training sessions
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Company events
- Gym card
- Transport solution for night shifts
- Competitive salary
- Relocation incentive for non-residents in Malta
- Finnish Team Leader for Customer Support Agents
€30000 - 50000
Finnish Customer Service Team Leader position open in Tallinn! Do you have experience in the iGaming industry and leading a team? The beautiful capital of Estonia has ...11 days ago
- Finnish B2B Customer Support - Blanchardstown
€25,000 - 27,680 per year + Relocation Package
Finnish B2B Customer Support - Blanchardstown Finnish speakers wanted for growing B2B Customer Support team here in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Work with one of the bigges...11 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent to Malta
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support
About the Role A Customer Support Specialist you will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters can...18 days ago
- Finnish B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
€0 - 29,580 per year + Relocation Package
Finnish B2B Customer Service Gütersloh We are looking for near native Finnish speakers with a good level of English (excellent communication skills) who have previous ...26 days ago