Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Lithuanian speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers with your native language.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude
- Interest in and basic aptitude for I.T
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you countries identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Lithuanians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Ref: NJW - Tieto
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish speaking IT Supporter to Europe's Biggest IT Hub, Talinn
Our Client is a huge Nordic IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their ex...2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Advisors for big brands in Lisbon!
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...8 days ago
- Norwegian IT Support Agent in sunny Athens!
€13000 - 22000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Norwegian language skillset, for a Customer Service or an IT support job in Athens, Greece. Do ...29 days ago
- German speaking Sales & Marketing Agent to big search engine in Lisbon!
You speak German and want to work in Marketing and Sales for the world’s leading search engine provider? Are you passionate about marketing and sales? Would you like t...8 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agents hired in Lisbon!
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support (company apartment available)
Dutch speaking Customer Service Specialist in Lisbon! Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Are you social and good with people? This ...about 1 month ago