Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish GL Accountant to Prague|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Fin Accountant Prague|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you experienced in accounting looking for a new challenge? Our client in Prague has an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 100 people in Prague but are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
- Responsible for GL processes and monthly closing procedures
- Preparation of different financial and special purpose reports
- Preparation of data for VAT tax returns and communication with the tax consultant/outsourcing company which will make the filing
- Ensures that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines
- Booking of incoming and outgoing bank payments, loans and interest postings
- Recording of incoming AP invoices
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the accounting field
- Good English and Finnish plus basic Swedish
- Economic (Accounting) University degree preferable
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Experience from multinational company is an advantage
- SAP or other accounting system experience is an advantage
- Finnish GAAP/Finnish tax system background is advantage
- Responsible, proactive, independent and self-motivated individual
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
Interested in applying or want more information? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ref: Fin Accountant Prague
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Transactional Accountant to Prague!
Have you always had an interest in numbers? Do you wish to start a career in finance and accounting? Or perhaps are you a fresh graduate looking for you first job in t...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Transactional Accountant
Have you always had an interest in numbers? Do you wish to start a career in finance and accounting? Or perhaps are you a fresh graduate looking for you first job in t...13 days ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...about 2 months ago
- Italian Collections Specialist – Prague
€46800 Czech Koruna gross per month
Italian speaking Collections Specialist team is growing here in Prague with a market leader! We’re looking for near native Italian speaker with a 6-12 months collectio...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...3 months ago