Get similar jobs by email Register →
Finnish Medical Information Analyst
The role of a Medical Information Analyst is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries. The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
- Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Maintain and enhance Lilly product and organizational knowledge.
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in English & Finnish language
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
Our client focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable policies, documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support all investigations, monitoring and affiliate audits as required
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality to protect customer sensitive data
- Actively work with the core team members, customers & internal business partners to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our external customers & GBS internal business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Regional/Global Medical Information team to drive improvements for processes
- Ability to proactively, effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
- MS Office, Sales Force, Veeva
- Interaction Client Phone system
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Experience Specialist
Asiakasyrityksessämme ollaan vakuuttuneita siitä, että luovuus ja henkilökohtaisten suhteiden rakentaminen ovat onnistuneen asiakaspalvelutiimin perusta. He etsivät uu...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Technical Customer Support
Töihin IT-tukeen Dubliniin! Maailmanlaajuisesti tunnettu asiakasyrityksemme tarvitsee tekniseen asiakastukeensa nyt uutta suomenkielistä työvoimaa. Jos sinulla on jo a...about 1 month ago
- Finnish VIP Account Manager
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Our client...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Customer Service - Athens
Finnish speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It wou...2 months ago
- Finnish Content Management Agent - Berlin
€160 - 1639 per month + Relocation Package
Job Summary: Speak Finnish and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany -...about 1 month ago