Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Finnish or German Speaking Customer Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£15.6k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
French or German speaking Customer Support
£15,600 Per year + relocation
The Partner World Contact Services team the first point of contact for our client’s Business Partners by phone, chat and e-mail.
What is the job?
- Handle calls, chats and emails from our clients BPs and BP facing employees with detailed knowledge of Business Partner programs, websites, tools and advising on how to join.
- Advises BPs on program benefits, levels, communities, training and certifications
- Gives guidance on how to access pre-sales technical advice, downloads and tools.
- Outbound call activities such as Welcome Calls on becoming a BP, profiling calls to find out more about BPs, marketing type calls to advise of an event or new promotion, and contact checking if a profile is out of date.
- Guides BPs thoroughly through the web, to needed locations, and utilizing web based tools which are part of the BP-sites.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and written French or German and have fluent English.
- Ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Manage customer enquiries through a suite of online tools, Lotus Notes databases, SAP amongst others.
Skills, Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- Computer Literacy.
- Two years’ customer service experience preferably within a Contact Centre or Retail environment.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven record of success.
- A flexible approach will be needed, as suits the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to question processes and suggest improvements where applicable.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met.
- CSR’s should have excellent communication skills. Team members are expected to communicate in native language and English with customers.
- Clearly understands when to use teams and when to use individual contribution.
- Continually strives for process simplification.
- Uses effective time management principals to yield maximum productivity daily.
- Encourages and serves as a role model for personal and professional growth.
- Takes ownership of personal development.
- Team player who adds value to the working environment and actively contributes at team meetings.
- Values innovation and is creative and uses appropriate systems i.e. ideas database, In0v8 programme.
What we offer:
- a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Monday to Friday shifts.
- Full Time positions.
- On-going training.
- Great career opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Eye Care Provision.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Annual reward and Recognition Ceremony.
- Team and Company Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statutory days).
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Service - Dublin
€22000 - 24000 per annum
Love capturing the moment? If you speak German & like helping others with their techy gadget then this is a great job for you. We are looking for a Dutch customer serv...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...2 months ago
- French Speaking Customer Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...17 days ago
- Greek + German Speaking Customer Service Representative – Heinsberg
€23000 - 24000
Greek + German Customer Service Representative wanted here in Heinsberg, Germany for the international German manufacturer. Once you have a near native level of Greek ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support - Greece, Athens
€16000 - 50000
We are now looking for a German-speaking customer service agent to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with servic...20 days ago