Get similar jobs by email Register →
French or German speaking Customer Support
£15,600 Per year + relocation
The Partner World Contact Services team the first point of contact for our client’s Business Partners by phone, chat and e-mail.
What is the job?
- Handle calls, chats and emails from our clients BPs and BP facing employees with detailed knowledge of Business Partner programs, websites, tools and advising on how to join.
- Advises BPs on program benefits, levels, communities, training and certifications
- Gives guidance on how to access pre-sales technical advice, downloads and tools.
- Outbound call activities such as Welcome Calls on becoming a BP, profiling calls to find out more about BPs, marketing type calls to advise of an event or new promotion, and contact checking if a profile is out of date.
- Guides BPs thoroughly through the web, to needed locations, and utilizing web based tools which are part of the BP-sites.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and written French or German and have fluent English.
- Ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Manage customer enquiries through a suite of online tools, Lotus Notes databases, SAP amongst others.
Skills, Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- Computer Literacy.
- Two years’ customer service experience preferably within a Contact Centre or Retail environment.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven record of success.
- A flexible approach will be needed, as suits the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to question processes and suggest improvements where applicable.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to ensure deadlines are met.
- CSR’s should have excellent communication skills. Team members are expected to communicate in native language and English with customers.
- Clearly understands when to use teams and when to use individual contribution.
- Continually strives for process simplification.
- Uses effective time management principals to yield maximum productivity daily.
- Encourages and serves as a role model for personal and professional growth.
- Takes ownership of personal development.
- Team player who adds value to the working environment and actively contributes at team meetings.
- Values innovation and is creative and uses appropriate systems i.e. ideas database, In0v8 programme.
What we offer:
- a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Monday to Friday shifts.
- Full Time positions.
- On-going training.
- Great career opportunities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Eye Care Provision.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Annual reward and Recognition Ceremony.
- Team and Company Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statutory days).
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.