Get similar jobs by email Register →
Finnish Sales Consultant (Finnish Speaker)
As one of the Great Places to Work in Ireland in 2015 and as winners of the CCMA Customer Contact Centre of the Year 2015, we are looking for talented and motivated people here in Cork to help our 3 million members find their dream holiday. At our international contact centre in Cork, we take world-class care of our customers. We're looking for creative people who have a passion for travel, because our member's holidays mean the world to us.
You will work to set sales & service KPI’s and will be accountable for delivering an outstanding experience to our members with offline sales, online support and exemplary service across various channels of contact, adding value to every member experience in a positive team-oriented environment.
Our client prides itself on being an organisation that understands and enforces the importance of values, and is committed to organisational ethics. Our employees around the world exhibit three core attributes – remarkable intelligence, passion for travel and complete integrity – which guide us in the conduct of our day-to-day business.
If you are interested in joining a world class team and looking for an exciting challenge, then talk to us about the great opportunities in our Finnish servicing department.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Fluency in Finnish
- Good standard of English
- Excellent communicator
- Results Driven Individual
- Desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
- Experience of working in a sales environment or contact centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
- Resolution of member complaints/enquiries whether verbal, written or via e-mail relating to all aspects of the system.
- Administration of compensatory payments where applicable.
- Logging completed work accurately to allow us to report the activity of the department on a daily and monthly basis.
- Candidates will be expected to work in a self-directed manner but will receive mentor support from Team Leaders and coaches.
- Ability to take ownership of members’ queries.
- Minimising escalations at all costs.
We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and internal advancement possibilities. In addition we offer an excellent benefits package to include the following
- Competitive salary plus commission based on sales achieved above target
- Excellent travel allowances
- Health Insurance cover
- Company Pension
- Brand new state of the art facility
- Onsite Staff Travel Agency providing discounts from various Travel providers
- Extensive free parking
Our client is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of Irish society at every level within the organisation.
- Finnish Customer Support Agent
€18000 - 21000
Finnish Speaking Customer Support Roles in Lisbon Are You Looking for International Experience? Would you Like to work for an Award winning team and be part of an Inno...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Photography Support Professional
€23000 - 24000
Photography Support Professional As a Support Agent, you will handle customer inquiries in a friendly, upbeat manner whilst attempting to resolve inbound customer quer...2 months ago
- Photographic Technical Support with Finnish
€30000 - 35000
Position suitable for graduates, people with previous technical support experience, and people with a passion for photography In this role you will: Receive incoming c...about 1 year ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Care Coordinator - Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you are looking for a new adventure abroad, check out this Finnish Customer Care Coordinator job in Cork for a great client of ours who operates in the ...21 days ago