Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Finnish Senior Administrator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||35000 - 35000|
|Location||Navan Co. Meath|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Finnish Senior Administrator
Our client is a part of a major player in the global insurance industry which is based in Navan Co. Meath. Our client provides a variety of shared services to companies across multiple jurisdictions covering services from Operations, Applications Technologies and Business Process Improvement.
To support the client’s Finnish line of business:
• Unit Linked and Portfolio Bond lines of business incorporating all reviews of Corporate New Business cases in line with AML requirements and support of claims processing.
• Establish and maintain the Cash Collection methods used by the client’s plan-holders and ensure appropriate cash management as directed by the client’s Finance department (use of the Pajero tool for Swedish cases and all cash management from the Handlesbanken account for Finnish plan-holders).
• Set-up and maintain new brokers added to the client’s platforms (Service Centre and Life400).
• Support client’s Brokers by distributing the weekly and monthly commission reports.
• Support Finnish partners in day to day interaction and progression of key transactions.
• Process surrender requests ensuring that all documentation received is acceptable and in line with AML guidelines.
• Ensure pipeline reports, management information systems and performance indicators are kept up to date.
• Support the creation and distribution of the Annual Valuation Statements for the client.
• Support the Team Leader in checking daily work and dealing with more complex customer queries and to assist with delegation of queries in the Team Leader’s absence.
• Work with the Team Leader in training and developing new members of the team, motivated to deliver an enthusiastic service.
• Assist with and actively manage project related work when required.
• Ensure that the data for the Common Reporting Standards designed by the client is tested and produced effectively and meets the requirement of the annual deadlines.
• Work with the Head of Operational Excellence on the completion of jurisdictional tax reporting within agreed deadlines.
Key responsibilities and functions:
• Receipt of Policyholder Transactions & Correspondence
To check, process and acknowledge receipt of client transaction requests
To support Operations by translating where necessary Finnish documents associated with Corporate Reviews in line with AML and to
support the Claims process with the identification and translation of Finnish Documents related to the claim.
To handle more complex queries and ensure any complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and logged accordingly.
Supporting the Finnish Partners on escalation cases as and when required
• Maintenance of Policyholder Direct Debit Mandates
To ensure that the policy administration systems to support Direct Debits are kept updated based on instructions received by the company`s Finance
and the client (Pajero and Handlesbanken system) and that service standards are met.
To ensure the weekly establishment of New Mandates on the Handlesbanken system.
To identify where changes might be beneficial and to make recommendations for further service improvement.
• Process Surrender requests
To check and process surrender documention, paying attention to Client Due Diligence and Anti Money Laundering guidelines.
To ensure surrenders are input to the system of record promptly and with a high level of attention to detail
To monitor the surrender pipeline ensuring that all information is up to date and payment is processed upon receipt of the final item.
To prepare and authorise payments on Citibank.
To authorise and sign off on normal rating Client Risk Assessments
To Manage the company`s Capital Gain Tax calculation on the relevant Surrender cases
• Relationship Managementge
Maintain effective working relationships with business introducers to deliver client loyalty and to inspire confidence in the reliability of the
Provide a point of contact for other staff within the Group to resolve mutual issues.
Run and distribute the Commission Reports for the client’s partners
Support adhoc queries associated with these lines of business.
• Assist with Common Reporting Standards and Tax Reporting
Produce MI regarding CRS and Tax Reporting
• Self Development
Update own knowledge/skills to fulfil business requirements
Guide other team members passing on any acquired professional knowledge to improve their own skills
• Project Participation
Participate in projects which impact service delivery, providing subject matter expertise along with co-ordinating UAT on any new
Efficiency and Effectiveness:
• Customer focused
Provides superior service to the customer throughout each interaction.
• Planning & Problem Solving
Ability to define activity trends and define appropriate and innovative solutions
Identifies new methodologies and opportunities for improvement
Problem solving involving issues of principle and commercial considerations.
Prepares reasoned and convincing responses to client/broker or regional office issues.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Finnish language skills to a competent level in a business environment is essential as well as strong written and spoken English
• Typically, third level standard of education or equivalent experience, i.e. 3-5 years’ experience within the financial services sector
• Knowledge of anti-money laundering protocols and client due diligence
• Ability to use own judgement
• Knowledge of main MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work in a small team, to work on own initiative, plan and organise workloads effectively to meet deadlines
• Task flexibility, willingness to learn
• Previous experience gained within an administration role preferable within the Financial Services Industry