Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to Prague|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Fin ACC|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to their offices in Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 100 people in Prague but are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
- Directly responsible for GL closing, financial reporting, VAT and income tax of Finnish branch of the client (with support of tax consultants)
- Supervise team of 3 accountants. Ensure that tasks are fulfilled within deadlines, standard best practices are used across the branches, ensure that accounts are reconciled and open items solved or communicated to the business as appropriate
- Lead the team, support good atmosphere, ensure that backups are in place and fair distribution of day to day tasks
- Act as back up for transactional matters when necessary, built expert knowledge over the time
- If relevant, support new projects and transition of additional branches of the client (potential up to 5-6 accountants in the future)
- Ensure that tasks are completed in time and expected quality
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting field
- Good English is necessary. Finnish, Swedish or Russian language skills is an advantage
- Experience in transactional accounting and tax matters
- Economic (Accounting) University degree
- Experience from multinational company is an advantage
- Team leading experience is preferred
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- SAP or other accounting system experience is an advantage
- Finnish or Swedish GAAP/tax system background is an advantage
- Responsible, proactive, independent and self-motivated individual
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
Want to apply or get more information? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ref: Fin ACC
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Inventory and Station Accountant to Prague!
Are you interested and experienced in finance or accounting and up for a change of scenery? Join our client in colorful Prague! The Company: Our client is an accountin...28 days ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 2 years ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 2 years ago