Get similar jobs by email Register →
Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian Telesales Manager
Location : London
Our client is a worldwide market leader in user-friendly online gaming sites, and offers sports, live casinos, and poker. They have offices in London, Stockholm, and Malta. They are currently growing their London office, and are looking for spirited, dynamic, and innovative leaders to join their team and make big ideas happen.
You face challenges with energy and never see a hurdle in the way to improve things and get the sales team striving to surpass set goals. You are driven by success in your team and enjoy the responsibility to work together and bring the best out of them. Then you are the next Telesales Manager at the company.
Taking charge of small team, you will be both making telesales calls and leading/coaching and training the sales team regularly. As you drive more revenue you will be responsible for sourcing a bigger strong solid sales team that can work well alongside Brands CRM and VIP teams. As part of your role you will be managing KPI’s for them, keeping them on track and supporting when needed. Motivating the team to reach sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Sales reporting and follow up on results is shared with Head of Customer Management and all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis, and you shall also be working closely with other teams to ensure a smooth experience to our customers at all times.
You Will Be
· Managing lists and flows for the sales agents’ efficiency and optimising their time for maximum sales opportunities
· Leading/coaching and training the sales team giving them tools and strong processes to maximise their sales results
· Managing KPI’s for them, keeping them on track and supporting when needed
· Inspiring the team to reach sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by creating a supportive and high-energy environment
· Making telesales calls too to reach set targets
· Sales and financial reporting for a complete picture of results to help assess performance and profitability
· Working closely with other teams (CS, CRM, Brand teams) to ensure smooth experience to customers at all times
· Ongoing optimisation of the Sales process
· Executive experience in telesales 2+ years
· Native level speaker in Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian
· Team management experience
· Comfortable with Excel
· You will offer some CRM experience
· Excellent English communication skills
· Sales Driven with a true self-starter attitude!
· Creative, resourceful, and highly organized
· Knowledge of the online gambling operations is a plus
We are a flat organization which means less managers managing managers. We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Telesales
Be Part of It This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...3 months ago
- Dutch Telesales Agent Wanted in Prague
€30000 - 35000 per month + 30K - 35K Czech Koruna gross per month
Work in the city with the largest castle in the world dating all the way back to the 9th century (according to the Guinness book of world records). Our Client is looki...1 day ago
- Sales Account Manager (French)
€18000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B Sales experience and Client’s Partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...about 4 hours ago
- Sales Account Manager (Norwegian)
€from 18.000 to 24.000/year (including bonus)
Do you have proven B2B Sales experience and Client’s Partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...12 days ago
- German Account Manager
€£ 20000 plus bonus
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago