Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our International Client is looking for a passionate Art Director to jump onboard! You will work closely with the Brand team and the Production team, concept planning and then creating superb visual product and promotional content in accordance with the Brand guidelines, both to web and mobile.
- Design and redesign websites, new brands, mobile/tablet sites and banners for one or more particular brands.
- Build and maintain each specific brand and ensuring that production of all material both internally and externally is constantly kept within brand guidelines of each specific brand.
- Responsible in creating the best possible user experience and interface within all design, by always keeping our customers on the top of mind.
- Work very closely with our developers ensuring everything is delivered in highest possible quality.
- Responsible in creating any other banners and subpages for particular brands to ensure our Acquisition and CRM can work effectively helping to acquire, retain and reactivate playing customers.
- Always stay on top of latest design trends and when necessary, push this into our sites to maintain a differentiation from competition.
- Work closely with creative and IT teams to continuously improve the design, UI and UX of our sites.
- Liaise with product and brand experts.
- Involved in other projects such as branding and designing merchandize, unique games, and other new features for sites.
- Minimum 4 years of graphic and web/mobile design experience
- Excellent technical and workflow proficiency with Adobe CC applications.
- In-depth knowledge of current web and mobile design trends and techniques.
- You thrive for creativity and continuous improvement.
- Hands-on knowledge of conversion optimization.
- You are organized and a detail oriented.
- Self starter, proactive and able to work well in a multi-cultural team.
Native in Finnish and fluent in English language skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Advertising Specialist (Spanish)
€25000 - 25000
Do you have experience with online advertising tools? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this position is for y...about 2 months ago
- Web designer with Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...about 2 months ago