Get similar jobs by email Register →
Collection Officer is responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due to understand reasons for delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collection Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), registering in computer all collections activities.
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due,
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts,
- Interview reasons for delays in payments,
- Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers' financial situations
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements,
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing),
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities.
Expected skills and experience
- Minimum Secondary education,
- At least 1- 2-year experience in Debt Recovery, Account receivables, Overdue portfolio,
- Knowledge of modern customer service and debt recovery is considered as a plus,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel),
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills,
- Languages – Finnish (Native or Close to Native) – English (upper intermediate level required)
- Ability of the synthetic formulating thoughts, culture and precision of expression
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Attractive benefits (e.g. free public transportation ticket, drinks & fruits, state of the art techniques)
- Full-time employment contract
- Possibilities of career development
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing, international finance company
This site is equally suitable for every gender. We therefore welcome applications from anyone who is interested, regardless of their cultural and social background, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual identity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Want to start a career in Sales? Finnish speaking B2B Meeting Booker hired in Stockholm
Etsitkö mahdollisuutta tehdä uraa B2B -myynnin parissa? Olisitko valmis kokemaan Pohjoismaiden suurimman kaupungin, Tukholman, työelämän? Asiakasyrityksemme Tukholman ...3 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Experience Specialist to pretty Riga - no previous experience needed!
€Monthly salary and bonuses + full relocation support (refunded flights and hotel for 30 nights)
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. Now they...7 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Agent to Malta
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support
About the Role A Customer Support Specialist you will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters. These matters can...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede, Netherlands!
€Monthly salary + relocation support
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...3 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Outbound Agent to Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Monthly rental allowance, bonuses etc.
Job description As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customers in an assigne...9 days ago