Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish speaking Customer Care Representative to Malta - flights covered!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 30000|
|Date Posted||4 days ago|
Are you a Finnish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Can you imagine yourself as our guru on Games and Sports? Great! A well-known iGaming company in Malta is looking for a Finnish customer service agent!
Malta is the leading iGaming hub of the world and with its 320 days of sunshine it attracts business people from all over the world. In the iGaming industry there is a huge Scandinavian network and you will get a great chance to climb in your career and develop within your role. Malta offers a lovely climate, beautiful beaches and big career possibilities. Also great restaurants, bars and shopping. Everything at a much cheaper price compared to the Scandinavian cities.
What you will do:
As a Customer Service Ambassador with a genuine passion for games, you will be communicating with the company's players - using chat & email to provide assistance and advice in an easy-going style.
- Providing assistance, advice, life hacks and small talk with our players through live chat and email (no phone support)
- Work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams such as - Responsible Gaming, AML, Payments, Loyalty
- Contribute fresh new ideas, giving constructive feedback to keep improving how we work and exercising your creativity
We are looking for someone who
- Can charm other people, be creative, is full of positive energy, a bit quirky and with incredible people skills
- Is native in Finnish & fluent in English
- Has experience or is curious about the iGaming industry
- Is highly self-motivated, loves to get stuff done, is efficient and a creative problem solver
- See things differently, is not afraid to experiment and is a healthy disregard for constraints
- Is willing to work shifts and embraces additional ad-hoc projects and responsibilities
- Quick on the keys with an optimistic-mindset
What Ambassador team offers you
- An opportunity to develop new skills and grow a career amongst an inspiring team of humans
- A competitive salary
- An amazing modern office with stunning views, games, social and sport activities, soft drinks, baskets full of fruit and Friday Fikas (of course this is temporarily not possible due to the Covid-19 situation)
- An extraordinary relocation package to make smoother your move into this little rock which includes; flights, company's apartment and all our love and help
- Rockstar colleagues and an awesome, challenging and varied role where you would like to stay forever
- Flexible schedule
- Free gym & yoga sessions
- Free daily breakfast
- Free lunch Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Social events like Friday Fikas and seasonal parties
Take your talents to another dimension and join the adventure! Send your CV to us, and we will help you forward in your native language. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.