Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Speaking Hardware Support Specialist to Lisbon|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive monthly salary|
|Date Posted||9 days ago|
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Escalated Hardware Support Specialist to join a technical team in Lisbon, Portugal.
About our client
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In a city such as Lisbon, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Finnish speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, There is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customers skills.
Education and Experience:
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Relevant Technical qualifications
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level
- Able to communicate in English and Finnish language skills with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
Skills & Knowledge Essential:
- Fluency in English and native or near-native Finnish speaker
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
Skills & Knowledge Desirable:
- Living and working experience in country of customer base
- A European language in additional to the essential requirements above
- Very good knowledge of current range of Xerox Products
- A good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process
- A good and detailed knowledge of Colour Printing Theory
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
Job Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Starting date: As soon as possible
Sounds like a suitable challenge for you? Apply now!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic countries, and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1,000 candidates from the Nordic countries to the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Norwegian speaking Hardware Support Specialist to Lisbon!
About your future employer: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. The techno...4 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...3 months ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support/Technical Support Agents
€Monthly salary and bonuses + full relocation support
Tired of long dark Winters? Move to sunny Greece! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens and is currently hiring fluent Finnish speakers t...3 months ago
- Finnish Technical Customer Support Advisor to beautiful Valencia, Spain
If you have an interest and passion for home range computer devices, imaging and photography this is the job for you? Do you want to work in sunny Valencia? Our client...3 months ago