Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Finnish Speaking Inside Sales Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Up to £18500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Finnish Speaking Inside Sales Representative
Permanent / Full-time
£18.5K + Bonus (quarterly) + Benefits
Our client, who provides the world's leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth and decrease churn from existing customer, is currently looking for an excellent sales representative for the Finnish market.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the overall sales focusing on dormant and potential clients ensuring each opportunity is maximised.
- Working to sales targets
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Completing reports
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close, and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you'll need:
- Full fluency in Finnish
- Experience within sales would be ideal
- Being an excellent team player and target driven.
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- Being able to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office package
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com