Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Speaking International Recruiter|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Fin International Recruiter|
|Salary||Basic Salary + Commission|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
We are looking for a Finnish speaking International Recruiter for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing recruitment agency!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh and ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do.
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 100 customers in 27 countries. Do you want to be part of our journey?
During 2018 we grew by 350% and went from 4 to 25 employees internally. Now the goal is to grow further and therefore we are looking for an International Recruiter to strengthen our Swedish-Finnish team!
We are a culture-driven organization that is driven much by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- PEOPLE SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do! Match-making candidates and clients!
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
AS AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER, YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Headhunt candidates using various portals and tools
- Use Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and Skype
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build relationships with candidates and clients
- Work against weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
- Fluent speaker in Finnish and English
- You are passionate about making a career, want to develop and love working with people
- You are structured, positive and goal-oriented
- You are interested in the recruitment industry
- You are a strong communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- You work efficiently both independently and in teams
- You have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events
- Modern office in central Oslo
- Basic Salary and Commission
Last but not least:
We offer coaching, development and an exciting journey. You will be part of a fast-growing company that works in an international environment. If you have any questions, please email our CEO and Rickard Fritjofsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or our Global Delivery Manager Henriette Husevåg, email@example.com. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
Ref: Fin International Recruiter
- German Recruitment Consultant - Brno
€42000 - 46000 gross per month
German Recruitment Consultant wanted here for a true market leader in Brno, Czech Republic. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further develop their care...about 2 months ago