Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested and experienced in finance or accounting and up for a change of scenery? Join our client in colorful Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 80 people in Prague, a team ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals, and another 30 employees around Europe. They are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
- Control of the warehouses and related communication with the warehouse managers
- Analyse the retail data and solve related problems
- Checking and posting logistic processes in the system
- Upload of data from the retail system to ERP system
- Reconcile inventory and perform month and closing for this data
- The month end closing activities
- Cooperation with auditors
- Fluent level of Finnish - spoken and written
- Fluent level of English
- Economic education strongly beneficial
- Minimum one year of experience with accounting related tasks
- Good computer skills, especially in Excel
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Strong sense for detail and accuracy
- Accountable and committed
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Middle Office Administrator (Dutch)
€20000 - 30000
Your Future Company: An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, adminis...26 days ago