Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you into marketing and creating great content? Do you have experience from the iGaming business? Check this role out!
What will you be doing?
- Planning and Co-ordination with the Global Campaigns team and your local Country Manager so as to come up with localised marketing promotions for Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook for your local market
- Planning and Co-ordination with the Casino, Live Casino, Sportsbook and VIP team so as to come up with the localised marketing promotions for your local market
- Create quality, original and on-brand content for your local promotions within specified timelines and localize content provided by the global copywriters where required
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative, local and relevant content across a variety of communication channels such as web, E-Mails, SMSs, Social Media, SEO and print
- Planning and Co-ordination with the Studio team and the CRM team so as to produce, publish and execute first class Marketing Promotions via the Mr. Green website, newsletters and sms using tools like WordPress, EPI, Campaign Manager and Simplify
- Testing of promotional campaigns and offers across all channels before go live
- Daily checks against global and local campaign plans and on all outgoing marketing promotions to ensure that all is live and in order
- Monitor the success of your local campaigns by analyzing the numbers with your local Country Manager and planning future campaigns based on these findings
- Work with a Project Management / Task Management tool so as to manage workflow with all stakeholders
What we would like to see from you: (knowledge, experience, qualifications) - What makes you 'a cut above the rest?'
- Excellent Finnish (native) language skills and fluent in English
- Keen interest in online casino/iGaming and sports betting, with previous experience in this industry
- Strong written skills with the ability to write intelligent and engaging sports betting and casino content
- Proven translation skills
- Quickly adapts to and embraces new technologies
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Would be beneficial if experienced in using content management systems
- Self-motivated and able to work from own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in social media and mobile applications
- Focused on providing the best possible customer service
This role will suit you if:
- Have a keen interest in sports and gaming
- Can work flexible shift patterns including weekend and evenings
- Enjoy working with a large range of stakeholders
- Are comfortable with change
Company Benefits Package
Our way of showing our appreciation is by offering some of the best benefits on the island:
- Private health insurance (including dental)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavor to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for Scandinavians looking for the sun and the good life! And there's a lot of both for the ones moving to Malta! There are many advantages to living in Malta, among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. English is the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate and easily understand other people. There is a big network of Nordic and other international people and of course it's also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: Fin to mr green
- German speaking Junior Digital Marketing Consultant to Lisbon
Are you a German native speaker with a foundation in the digital or marketing field? Are you nerd with an analytical mindset looking for a new challenge and a company ...9 days ago
- Norwegian and Swedish Speaking Social Media Ambassador to the Netherlands
Do you feel comfortable with social media? Are you technically experienced, good with language, customer-oriented and looking for a job where no two days are the same?...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Digital Marketing Consultant
You speak German and are you passionate about new technology and marketing? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get thin...24 days ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede!
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...2 days ago