Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish speaking Senior General Ledger Accountant to fantastic Prague!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive monthly salary + relocation support|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior General Ledger Accountant to their offices in Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 80 people in Prague, a team ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals, and another 30 employees around Europe. They are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
- Performing duties according to closing schedule
- General Ledger accounting
- Ensuring that accounting manuals and other documentation is kept up to date, ensuring that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Providing statutory accounting and local financial statements
- Monitoring of changes in local accounting legislation
- Partner for communication regarding tax issue with business client
- Coordinating local processes as local statistics, reporting and others
- Cooperating and providing information to stake holders (client, auditors, HQ) if applicable
- Various ad hock questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility requested by the manager
- Providing training to new comers or other employees in scope
- Performing other tasks as per management assignment
- Good overview of Finnish GAAP
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SAP
- Finnish and English language – proficiency level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Experience from multinational company is an advantage
- Responsible, proactive, independent and self-motivated individual
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to apply hands on approach if necessary
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Sense for detail, accuracy
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support if you are moving from abroad
- Competitive monthly salary
- Start date: as soon as possible (upon agreement)
Does this sound like the opportunity for you and you want to know more? Apply and we'll get in touch with you shortly!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish speaking Senior General Ledger Accountant to Prague
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior General Ledger Accountant to their offices in Prague! The Compa...14 days ago
- Spanish Speaking Record To Report Officer
Spanish-speaking RTR Officer Our client is currently looking for a motivated Soanish speaker for an RTR officer position in the vibrant city of Timisoara! The compa...28 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Payroll Operations Process Specialist to Vilnius, Lithuania
Our client are expanding their Payroll team in Vilnius and are now looking for collaborative, communicative, structured and motivated Swedish speaking people to join t...about 1 month ago
- Danish speaking Credit and Collections Agent to Barcelona
We are looking for a Danish Speaking Credit & Collections Agent for our client in Barcelona, Spain! Do you have experience from customer service, sales or accounting a...2 months ago
- German speaking FX Retention Agent to sunny Cyprus
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first class servic...2 months ago