Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, currently located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be the first point of contact for technical and customer support inquiries for our Finnish-speaking stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Language requirements:
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
- Finnish (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation support
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Does this sound like you? Please submit your application and our Finnish-speaking recruitment team will contact you for further information and how to proceed with your application.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French-speaking Service Desk Agent to an up and coming IT Company in beautiful Lisbon
Are you looking to start your career in the beautiful and vibrant city of Lisbon? Do you want to work for a company that is currently rising up, that looks after thei...19 days ago
- Customer Service Agent in Lisbon (Flemish Speaker)
€11000 - 15000
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” Have you always dreamt of moving abro...3 days ago
- Customer Service Agent in Lisbon (French speaker)
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++ Are you interested in helping people to get the most easy and enjoyable customer e...3 days ago
- Sports Retail Customer Service Agent in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
Are you ready to demonstrate your fashion and sports expertise? One of the biggest sportswear brands is looking for talented individuals who can improve their customer...19 days ago
- Sports Retail Customer Service Agent in Lisbon (German Speaker)
€17000 - 20000
Are you ready to demonstrate your fashion and sports expertise? One of the biggest sportswear brands is looking for talented individuals who can improve their customer...4 months ago