Get similar jobs by email Register →
Finnish speaking Technical Support Analyst
Do you want to put your language skills to good use?
Do you like solving problems and work effectively?
Do you enjoy multinational environment and are not afraid of IT?
For our client's office in Budapest we are looking for IT Service Desk Agents for our Finnish clients. You will provide first line technical support to users.
What we offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization
- Usage of languages
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line 3
- Home office now for your safety, will work from our office later
- Competitive compensation package
What we need from you:
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills
- Fluent in Finnish (C1/B2)
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- IT Awareness
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Excellent in verbal & written communication
- Problem solving abilities, strong logical analytics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What you will do:
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Ticket life cycle handling
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Remote troubleshooting for:
- Desktop machines, laptops, Notebooks
- Printer Services: network printers - Le
- iPhones, iPad, iPods
- Backup system support;
- Updating current infrastructure;
- Deploying/support new equipment;
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Manage Service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Manage request fulfilment as per work flow tasks defined, access management through multiple portals.
- Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
If interested, please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- We are looking for Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analyst to Beautiful Budapest!
€550000 - 600000
Are you living in Budapest or planning to relocate there? Do you like solving problems and work effectively? Do you enjoy multinational environment and are not afraid ...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support to Dublin, Ireland
The Role As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Su...3 days ago
- Hebrew Speaking Technical Support Agent in Greece
Are you a fluent Hebrew speaker with strong tech knowledge and a great ability to help others understand difficult concepts? Do you want to live in Greece? The Compan...7 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support in Dublin
€0 - 0
Do you want to live in the beautiful capital of Ireland? Do you have a genuine interest in technology and like talking to people? Then we have the right job for you!...about 1 month ago