Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish speaking VIP Account Manager to an iGaming company in Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Monthly salary + bonuses|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Finnish speaking VIP account manager to an iGaming company in Malta. The VIP account manager will be responsible for identifying and retaining VIP customers and therefore increasing brand loyalty and revenues.
Our client is a gaming software aggregator providing market-leading casino and bingo content combined with full centralized back-office via a state-of-the-art platform. This model is the future and our client is at the forefront of this change. They are a growing company with offices in Malta and Cape Town and a young and dynamic team supporting a wide variety of brands.
Working in Malta
Malta is located in the middle of the turquoise Mediterranean and offers over 300 days of sun per year. In addition to its crystal clear water and white beaches the island offers historical sites, pretty nature and a vibrant night life. Already at this moment a lot of Finnish speakers and other Scandinavian people are living here and part of the reason why Malta is so popular is because one of the official languages is English.
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Set up compensations and for VIP players according to set guidelines
- Manage VIP relations daily.
- Make regular promotional and relationship building emails to players.
- Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets.
- Generate and organize weekly potential, active, lapsing or lapsed VIP lists for contact and ensure they are contacted in a timely and appropriate manner with appropriate offers and treatment
- Use data available to produce relevant commercial strategy to target lapsing high end players
- Use data available to deliver effective promotional campaigns and to credit and record player bonuses
- Communicate via chat, emails, SMS and phone with VIP players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care
- Able to work on shifts and on weekend when needed
- Own and resolve VIP complaints, managing the escalation from gaming support queries
- Gather feedback and input from VIP players to improve service offering
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyse VIP behaviour/gameplay of players in order to optimise operational activities
- Liaise with Head of VIP to optimize communication with VIP players
Essential skills and experiences relevant to the role:
- Minimum 1-year experience of running excellent VIP management and operation
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with I-gaming VIPs
- Experience in cross departmental collaboration
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong analytical and cost management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure
- Marketplace awareness and understanding of trends
Desirable skills, experiences or other relevant to the role:
- Business proficiency of English
- Native Finnish speaker
- Experience in casino product
- Experience of account management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners
- Resilient, approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude
- Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business always
- Sociable and friendly
- Adopts a “hands on” approach
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta
€0 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players ...5 months ago
- German speaking B2B sales developer to Cork!
Calling all German speakers with Ireland dream and a hunting instinct! We are looking for a native German speaker who would like to work with a leading global payment ...1 day ago
- Swedish Speaking Forex Salesperson to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! Our client Our cl...about 2 months ago
- Swedish speaking Sales Conversion Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....about 2 months ago
- Sales Account Manager (Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B Sales experience and Client’s Partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...about 2 years ago