Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Finnish Transactional Accountant|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Fin Prague Accountant|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Have you always had an interest in numbers? Do you wish to start a career in finance and accounting? Or perhaps are you a fresh graduate looking for you first job in the business? Either way we have the opportunity for you! Our client in Prague is looking for a Finnish speaking transactional accountant where no previous experience is needed, just a motivation to learn! Read the details below to check if you are the person we are looking for and we'll be looking forward to you application!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 100 people in Prague but are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
- Perform accounting entries in area of Accounts payable/Accounts receivable/Banking according corporate and local standards
- Perform duties according closing schedule and according task list maintained for the department.
- Completing e-mail/phone requests relating to accounting entries
- Daily checks according to checking rules. In case of an error if possible corrects them or contacts the applicable Department.
- Cooperation with Tax Accounting on accurate and correct records for tax purposes
- Monthly closing - revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports, Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting
- Cooperation in Quarter End/Year End closing and reporting, including required reconciliations, ad hoc reporting, ad hoc investigation, ad hoc backup provision
- Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation is kept up to date, and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts, investigate differences
- Cooperates and provides information to stake holders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ, other Departments) as applicable
- Interest in Accounting and willingness to learn
- English and Finnish language – professional working proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Meeting deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Computer skills - MS Word, Outlook, Excel (on a higher level)
- Knowledge of SAP – is an advantage, not a requirement
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
Ref: Fin Prague Accountant
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...almost 3 years ago