Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialist to Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Attractive salary, Career Developement Opportunities etc.|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Are you a Flemish Speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, we are looking for you!
Why move to Dublin?
Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland and is famous for its Irish charm and cultural heritage. The city was recently voted the fourth most popular city trip destination in Europe and is considered to be one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. This is mainly because of the city's inhabitants; Dubliners are known to be friendly and humorous and it's easy to strike up a conversation with locals, which makes the atmosphere in Dublin warm and welcoming. Apart from a good dose of character, Dublin treasures history and art in its many museums, art galleries, and historic sights, making it a rich cultural center in itself. And last but not least, Dublin is the perfect place for celebrating life over a pint of beer at one of the many city pubs!
About the position
For our client, a globally operating provider of digital solutions, we are currently recruiting Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialists.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide them the best and most cost-effective solutions. There is a strong focus on meeting required SLA and KPI’s related to the delivery of optimum remote solutions. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with some previous customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch consumables to customers
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with details appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed hardware knowledge to a specialist level
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- I can demonstrate effective interactive skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets
- Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in-country requirements
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- Fixed salary + variable pay + language bonus
- Relocation package (reimbursement for flight and hotel stay)
- On-site canteen with breakfast, lunch, and snacks available
- Initial bank account set-up with monthly on-site support
- Daily bus service provided from Dublin city center to office
- A fun, multicultural work environment with regular team activities
- Good career development opportunities
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Dutch or Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialist to Dublin, Ireland
€Relocation Package, Attractive Salary, bonuses, On-site Canteen etc.
Are you a Dutch native speaker or Flemish speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, ...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support to Dubli, Ireland - FULL Relocation package
€0 - 0
Are you interested in technology and want to work with IT Support at an industry-leading company near Dublin? Are you at the beginning of your career and want valuable...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland
€Relocation Assistance, Onsite Gym, Bonuses, City Centre location etc.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support to Athens, Greece!
€0 - 200000
Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion ...about 1 month ago