Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Flights Consultant (dog-friendly office, on-site gym and sauna, relocation support)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||salary negotiable + accommodation for 3 weeks + meal vouchers + on-site gym and sauna + English classes + flights discounts + free Multisport card + flexible benefits|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Bilingual and looking for a new challenge? Do you love travelling and helping others? REED are proud to represent a client which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts to 900+ employees in their Brno headquarters in just a few years. They serve customers across the globe and currently looking for new talent for their specialized customer service unit.
The culture is multinational, vibrant and informal with a few dogs around (offices are dog-friendly). Join our client as a Flights Consultant, get friends from different parts of the world and experiences you will cherish for the rest of your life!
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:45 am to 5:15 pm which means you can get enough sleep and still leave the office with plenty of free time to enjoy the day!
Read on and send me your CV today!
What will you do?
- Help the customers with their queries via phone and email.
- Learn a lot about the airline industry and become an expert even your friends will turn to when they need help with their travels :)
What are we looking for?
- Excellent French and very good English
- Customer oriented enthusiasts who are eager to learn new things
- Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
- Candidates who are not allergic to dogs
What does our client offer?
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonuses
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
- Contribution to your food expenses, company canteen
- Annual flight discounts
- Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
- Language classes
- In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
- Multisport card for free!
- Exciting team building events and parties
- Discounted VIP Medical Care option
- Growth opportunities
- Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
- Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
- Dog friendly environment (every day is "Bring your pet to work" day there)
- Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8:45 – 17.15
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews + language test
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch/Flemish Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-...5 months ago
- Dutch speaking customer suppport
One of the worlds leading brands is looking to recruit new and enthusiastic Dutch speaking talent to there customer engagement team based in Portugal. Your Profile • N...3 months ago
- German speaking customer support
One of the worlds leading brands is looking to recruit new and enthusiastic German speaking talent to their customer engagement team based in Lisbon, Portugal. Require...3 months ago
- French customer consultant
The role The main focus of the role is providing order management, technical and sales support via voice and written channels Requirements Excellent French and good En...30 days ago
- Russian customer support consultant
The role The main focus of the role is providing order management, technical and sales support via voice and written channels Requirements Excellent Russian and good E...30 days ago