Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Flights Consultant (dog-friendly office, on-site gym and sauna, relocation support)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||salary negotiable + accommodation for 3 weeks + meal vouchers + on-site gym and sauna + English classes + flights discounts + free Multisport card + flexible benefits|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Bilingual and looking for a new challenge? Do you love travelling and helping others? REED are proud to represent a client which managed to grow from a few enthusiasts to 900+ employees in their Brno headquarters in just a few years. They serve customers across the globe and currently looking for new talent for their specialized customer service unit.
The culture is multinational, vibrant and informal with a few dogs around (offices are dog-friendly). Join our client as a Flights Consultant, get friends from different parts of the world and experiences you will cherish for the rest of your life!
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:45 am to 5:15 pm which means you can get enough sleep and still leave the office with plenty of free time to enjoy the day!
Read on and send me your CV today!
What will you do?
- Help the customers with their queries via phone and email.
- Learn a lot about the airline industry and become an expert even your friends will turn to when they need help with their travels :)
What are we looking for?
- Excellent French and very good English
- Customer oriented enthusiasts who are eager to learn new things
- Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
- Candidates who are not allergic to dogs
What does our client offer?
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonuses
- Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
- Contribution to your food expenses, company canteen
- Annual flight discounts
- Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
- Language classes
- In-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
- Multisport card for free!
- Exciting team building events and parties
- Discounted VIP Medical Care option
- Growth opportunities
- Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
- Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
- Dog friendly environment (every day is "Bring your pet to work" day there)
- Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8:45 – 17.15
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews + language test
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Trust and Safety Advisor
€Up to £10 per hour
Trust and Safety Advisor Temp- till the end of August £10 per hour Full-time Oxford Our client is a very successful e-commerce company operating globally. They are loo...about 2 months ago
- Video Games Consultant (Dutch)
€957 per month (x14 per year) + 150 bonus/month
Are you interested in video games? Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? The Company. Our partner is an international Contact Solutions provider working with le...1 day ago
- Video Games Consultant (German)
€ 1100 per month (x14 per year) + 150 bonus/month
Are you interested in video games? Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company. Our partner is a...1 day ago
- IT Consultant with German
€18000 - 23000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...15 days ago
- Security Systems Consultant (Dutch)
€19.668 euro/year + performance related bonus
Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction?Your next position is here, in...17 days ago