Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Foot Locker Product Adviser (Dutch)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||11000 - 15000|
|Date Posted||15 days ago|
Are you a fashionista?
Do you live for sneakers?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with famous sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Vans, Reebok, New Balance or Timberland?
With more than 2500 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer.
Help Foot Locker to constantly provide customers with the best, most exclusive ranges of products there is.
I don´t find the article I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar?
Do you think I can combine these patterns?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are native in Dutch and have good command of English (at least B2)
– You have a passion for Sport and Sportswear
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a one-year fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day, 5 days a week) from Monday to Sunday (rotative schedule)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
– private health insurance included form the first day of contract
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (11 days) : 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
- Foot Locker Product Adviser (German)
€15000 - 16000
The Company. Are you a fashionista? Do you live for sneakers? Are you looking for a job where you would work with famous sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Vans, R...about 21 hours ago
- Foot Locker Product Adviser (French)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you a fashionista? Do you live for sneakers? Are you looking fo...3 months ago
- Foot Locker Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1400 gross/month (based on the level of experience)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point. The Company...3 months ago
- Technical Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1.400 gross/month
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point. The Company...15 days ago