Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. The branch office in Brno will serve their customers in the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Hungary. The company utilises it's own transport fleet as well as building strong partnerships with local third party carriers.
- Manage customer communication, providing quotations for transport requests
- Route planning for existing customer deliveries within the region, ensuring optimal use of own transport fleet and 3PL partners,
- Handle all logistic documentation, provide instructions to drivers and 3PL partners,
- Troubleshoot real time delivery problems,
- Actively seek new business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Fluent or native Czech or Slovak language skills,
- Good English language skills,
- Previous experience in logistics forwarding,
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong professional relationships and identify new business opportunities,
- Very strong organisational skills,
- Excellent opportunity to be a key part of a new expansion project,
- Supportive management team that will encourage and listen to your ideas,
- The company have long term growth plans for the region and your career will grow with them,
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
€35000 - 45000
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related). Company has grown triple in size with 26%...19 days ago
- German Collections Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a German Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and following established policies ...7 days ago