Get similar jobs by email Register →
For a technological supplier of a famous airspace and automotive brand, with mother company in Austria and a chip development branch in Brno, Czech Republic, we are searching for talented:
FPGA Design Engineer (f/m), Czech Republic, Brno
In this technically challenging function you will be part of the company´s Chip development team in Brno. In order to perform your tasks you will work in close cooperation with the business units Automotive and Aerospace.
• In this diversified function, your main focus will be IP design, code review and verification.
• You will be responsible for digital circuit design in the area of computer networking in context of aerospace/automotive design standards.
• You like to work in a team and you are willing to learn together and from each other.
• You will establish a good cooperation with the design team in the headquarter in Vienna and communicate with them on a regular basis.
• Moreover, you also communicate with international customers and partners about the projects you are working on.
• You will be part of a growing company with an open culture based on trust, communication and a good working attitude
Required skills and experience:
• You obtained a university degree in a technical field of study.
• You have a good knowledge of VHDL and ideally, you are familiar with any other programming language (such as C, Python).
• Experience with FPGA or ASIC design and Knowledge of safety standards (e.g. DO-254, ISO) would be an advantage.
• Ideally, you also have knowledge of Vivado, Quartus, Ethernet networks, PCI Express, Amba protocols and/or security & safety.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
• A methodological and structured way of working, communication and solution orientation are among your strengths. Furthermore, you are a team player.
Among the customers you find Audi, Boeing, Magna and other industry leaders who trust in the company´s technology.
The company motto:
"We trust in our teams, their skills and competencies, which are the basis for further technical developments. Besides our technically devoted colleagues, you will experience a team that emphasizes open communication and a friendly work environment. Our Chip IP Team is located directly in Brno, close to the Technical University. It is a small and committed team but with a lot of knowledge, motivation and an open communication culture."
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Software Engineer (Blue Prism)
€60000 - 80000
Be part of it In this role you will be working for one of the world’s leading global technology companies. You will represent a highly advanced tech company that speci...2 months ago
- German Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 50000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Speak German, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...14 days ago
- Software Sales Manager
€60000 - 100000
Our client is a leading software solution provider specialised in front-to-back office banking solutions, covering Credit Risk Management, Cash Optimization, Trade Fin...4 months ago
- Front-end developer
€27000 - 35000
For our client in Sofia/Bulgaria we are looking for 5 Front-end developers in Sportbetting, I-gaming fields. Your tasks Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX desig...2 months ago
- Developer C#/.NET in Sofia wanted
€28000 - 35000
For important client based in Sofia, we are looking for a Senior Developer C #/.NET. Here you will really have the chance to give a boost to your career in a young and...2 months ago