Get similar jobs by email Register →
For a technological supplier of a famous airspace and automotive brand, with mother company in Austria and a chip development branch in Brno, Czech Republic, we are searching for talented:
FPGA Design Engineer (f/m), Czech Republic, Brno
In this technically challenging function you will be part of the company´s Chip development team in Brno. In order to perform your tasks you will work in close cooperation with the business units Automotive and Aerospace.
• In this diversified function, your main focus will be IP design, code review and verification.
• You will be responsible for digital circuit design in the area of computer networking in context of aerospace/automotive design standards.
• You like to work in a team and you are willing to learn together and from each other.
• You will establish a good cooperation with the design team in the headquarter in Vienna and communicate with them on a regular basis.
• Moreover, you also communicate with international customers and partners about the projects you are working on.
• You will be part of a growing company with an open culture based on trust, communication and a good working attitude
Required skills and experience:
• You obtained a university degree in a technical field of study.
• You have a good knowledge of VHDL and ideally, you are familiar with any other programming language (such as C, Python).
• Experience with FPGA or ASIC design and Knowledge of safety standards (e.g. DO-254, ISO) would be an advantage.
• Ideally, you also have knowledge of Vivado, Quartus, Ethernet networks, PCI Express, Amba protocols and/or security & safety.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
• A methodological and structured way of working, communication and solution orientation are among your strengths. Furthermore, you are a team player.
Among the customers you find Audi, Boeing, Magna and other industry leaders who trust in the company´s technology.
The company motto:
"We trust in our teams, their skills and competencies, which are the basis for further technical developments. Besides our technically devoted colleagues, you will experience a team that emphasizes open communication and a friendly work environment. Our Chip IP Team is located directly in Brno, close to the Technical University. It is a small and committed team but with a lot of knowledge, motivation and an open communication culture."
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...1 day ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...4 months ago
- Dutch Or French Automotive Engineer
€30000 - 30000
Dutch or French Automotive Engineer Location: Luton You will be responsible for providing Technical Assistance support to a world leading automotive organisation, inve...3 months ago
- Mid/Senior LAMP stack engineer 50-90,000
Prague, Czech Republic
€60000 - 90000
For a successful web development company with offices in London and Brno, we’re now seeking a new developer to join their small but growing team in Brno. The company s...3 months ago
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Java) - 40-70,000
Prague, Czech Republic
€40000 - 70000
We are now seeking several new team members for a multinational finance centre's tech centre in Prague. The team are working on development of new consumer financ...3 months ago