Get similar jobs by email Register →
For a technological supplier of a famous airspace and automotive brand, with mother company in Austria and a chip development branch in Brno, Czech Republic, we are searching for talented:
FPGA Design Engineer (f/m), Czech Republic, Brno
In this technically challenging function you will be part of the company´s Chip development team in Brno. In order to perform your tasks you will work in close cooperation with the business units Automotive and Aerospace.
• In this diversified function, your main focus will be IP design, code review and verification.
• You will be responsible for digital circuit design in the area of computer networking in context of aerospace/automotive design standards.
• You like to work in a team and you are willing to learn together and from each other.
• You will establish a good cooperation with the design team in the headquarter in Vienna and communicate with them on a regular basis.
• Moreover, you also communicate with international customers and partners about the projects you are working on.
• You will be part of a growing company with an open culture based on trust, communication and a good working attitude
Required skills and experience:
• You obtained a university degree in a technical field of study.
• You have a good knowledge of VHDL and ideally, you are familiar with any other programming language (such as C, Python).
• Experience with FPGA or ASIC design and Knowledge of safety standards (e.g. DO-254, ISO) would be an advantage.
• Ideally, you also have knowledge of Vivado, Quartus, Ethernet networks, PCI Express, Amba protocols and/or security & safety.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
• A methodological and structured way of working, communication and solution orientation are among your strengths. Furthermore, you are a team player.
Among the customers you find Audi, Boeing, Magna and other industry leaders who trust in the company´s technology.
The company motto:
"We trust in our teams, their skills and competencies, which are the basis for further technical developments. Besides our technically devoted colleagues, you will experience a team that emphasizes open communication and a friendly work environment. Our Chip IP Team is located directly in Brno, close to the Technical University. It is a small and committed team but with a lot of knowledge, motivation and an open communication culture."
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch IT Customer Service Associate
€30000 - 40000
Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires? Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationa...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...3 days ago
- Swedish Localisation QA Engineer
€42000 - 42000
Swedish Localisation QA Engineer Cork, Ireland | EUR €42000 per annum, Relocation Package | 1 year Contract Localisation QA Engineer - Swedish Speaking Our partner is ...4 days ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...13 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Localisation QA Engineer to Cork, Ireland
€42000 - 42000
En fantastisk möjlighet att jobba med ett branschledande varumärke! Vår klient är ett branschledande IT-bolag som jobbar med framgångsrika varumärken över hela världen...6 days ago