Get similar jobs by email Register →
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud.
Our Managed Services team provides fraud prevention services to our clients on a complete or partial basis. By tapping into our team of experienced fraud prevention specialists, our customers are able to focus on their core business and realize cost savings.
If you want to be more than just your job, are not afraid of embracing challenges and are passionate about building a career in fraud prevention, join our team today! We are seeking individuals who are excited about joining a fast-paced, team environment and helping our clients prevent fraudulent transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our automated fraud screening application
- Assist in maintaining basic ecommerce duties including chargeback handling and review
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate.
- Conduct extensive research to validate purchases
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research
- Conduct follow-up research on fraudulent transactions
- Work with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong desire to build a career in the fraud industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical sources of action utilizing good judgment and strategic thinking.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research, and be professionally persistent
- Must possess strong internet research, along with the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Language requirements: English and other European language Italian, German and or Portuguese
- Applicant must be flexible with their schedule, as they will be required to work different shifts (AM & PM on a weekly or monthly rotation including weekdays/weekends)
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
Swedish search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€26000 - 28000
Dutch search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the wo...about 1 month ago