Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking for a pro-active and eager fraud expert that can help develop the daily operations and analysis of the fraud team performances in order to remain in control of the company’s aggressive business growth in revenues, brands and clients. The professional will be part of the Payments, Fraud & risk team and focussing on daily operations of multiple brands.
- Analysing data and performance regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering
- Performing various anti-fraud checks
- Monitoring fraud patterns in deposit behaviour
- Reducing chargebacks, reduce fraud and bonus abuse
- Working closely together with the Head of Payments, Fraud & Risk to realise improvements in the fraud setup
- Carrying out fraud checks on player accounts and deposits
- Working closely with colleagues of the support and payments team
- Supporting the payments team in certain daily analysis where needed
- Help improving fraud processes and fraud reporting
- Support in payment or Fraud projects (Back end and front-end development)
- Approving pay outs;
- Advising on fraud tooling set up;
- Advising on new measures and processes to put into place to prevent and reduce fraud;
- Advising on and reporting on operational findings to Head of Department;
- Understanding all functionalities (or ‘customer rules’) of existing and new payment methods, the prepaid card product, the ewallet product, card processing and bank transfer solutions
- Ownership of all the antifraud rules related to the group activity.
- Monitoring and reporting on customer activity and overall fraud and payments performances (card success rates, chargebacks etc...).
- Monitoring competitor sites and continuously recommending improvements to our payments and antifraud products so that we adopt highly innovative and cutting edge payments and antifraud functionality to support the aggressive business growth.
- Interface with our development team to ensure our back-office and fraud rules adhere to the company guidelines and industry compliance requirements.
- Performing daily analysis on the fraud reports and design new ad hoc reports and take actions based on the results.
- Undertaking and providing business analysis to assist with the formulation of the fraud prevention strategy
- Develop and implement process and procedures to mitigate fraud and financial loss relating to payment processing activities.
- Represent the company on industry groups and anti fraud forums and manage Police liaison activities.
- Dealing with customer document verification.
- Interacting and coordinating efforts with the antifraud team members.
- Support other departments (compliance, internal audit, customer service) to ensure effective monitoring of anti fraud activities throughout the company and solve queries about antifraud operations.
- 2+ years experience in antifraud operations of a large international online business.
- Track record of introducing creative and scalable antifraud solutions and an understanding of the link between payments functionality and fraud prevention.
- Experience of interpreting database data and other customer use analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent the Company in a professional capacity.
- Self-starter, hands-on approach and able to work autonomously
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
Swedish search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the ...2 months ago
- German Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€25000 - 28000
German search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the w...2 months ago
- Dutch Search Quality Moderator - Dublin
€26000 - 28000
Dutch search quality moderator wanted in Dublin, Ireland! Interested in working in Dublin, the exciting capital of Ireland? You will have the chance to work for the wo...2 months ago
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...16 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...about 2 months ago