Get similar jobs by email Register →
International Logistics and Freightforwarding business require Freightforwarders
- Customer Order Booking
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Custom Clearance.
- Dealing with telephone queries - both inbound and outbound
- Dealing with Haulers, Airlines and Shipping lines
- Invoice Management
- Producing Advice of Deliveries, Manifests and other relevant documentation
- Keeping all filing up to date
- General Administrative Duties within the Department
- Liaising with Warehouse staff and Management on a daily basis.
- You may be required to carry out any other reasonable duties within your capabilities should the needs of the company require it.
- Quotations / spot quotes (ad hoc quotations)
- 3 Years' experience in Air Freight (essential)
- Experience in Road/Sea Freight (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative in their job.
- Excellent Organisational and time management skills