Get similar jobs by email Register →
French 2ND LEVEL TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR NETGEAR
Our client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join their team in Cork.
NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of Big IT.
Duties & Responsibilities of French 2nd Level Technical Support
- Provide highly skilled Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the front-line Level 2 Support structure. A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- Manage a queue of tickets bringing each to a resolution, which can include escalating them to another department or tier of support.
- Updating tickets in your queue within SLA targets ensuring the quickest resolution for our customers.
- Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to facilitate effective communication of solutions or of ongoing troubleshooting.
- Where necessary, use remote desktop applications to provide quicker solutions to the customer. Recreation of customer’s environment or configuration in our lab may also be needed in some circumstances.
- Recognition and escalation of systemic issues to management in order to reduce inconvenience for our customers and/or other team members.
- Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes in the business needs and support structure efficiently and effectively as required.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications of French 2nd Level Technical Support
- Fluent French and English, both Oral and Written.
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an asset.
- Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
The company encourage career progression. As part of this role, further skills development such as CCNA, LPIC Qualifications and others will be encouraged.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As Technical Support Engineer, you’ll act as the Si...about 2 months ago
- IT Network Administrator
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As a Network & IT Administrator, you will install, ...about 2 months ago
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...about 2 months ago
- Quality Assurance Engineer
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As QA engineer, you will be involved in creating ne...about 2 months ago