Get similar jobs by email Register →
French 2nd LEVEL NETWORK SUPPORT
Our client, a BPO company on behalf of NETGEAR is looking for skilled IT Professionals to join their team in Cork.
NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and Internet service providers. For businesses, NETGEAR provides networking, storage and security solutions without the cost and complexity of Big IT.
For more information on Netgear, visit www.netgear.com
Our client provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the entire NETGEAR business product line via multiple communication methods all in a professional and timely manner. Customers include IT Professionals, Engineers, Resellers and Small Businesses among other NETGEAR customers. Some knowledge of consumer class devices would be required to support certain types of customers. Initial hands on training is provided on all product groups in a lab environment at the commencement of employment, however good prior knowledge of networking protocols and topologies is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide highly skilled Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the front line Level 2 Support structure. A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Manage a queue of tickets bringing each to a resolution, which can include escalating them to another department or tier of support.
• Updating tickets in your queue within SLA targets ensuring the quickest resolution for our customers.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to facilitate effective communication of solutions or of ongoing troubleshooting.
• Where necessary, use remote desktop applications to provide quicker solutions to the customer. Recreation of customer’s environment or configuration in our lab may also be needed in some circumstances.
• Recognition and escalation of systemic issues to management in order to reduce inconvenience for our customers and/or other team members.
• Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes in the business needs and support structure efficiently and effectively as required.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent English and French, both Oral and Written.
• CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an asset.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
As part of this role, further skills development such as CCNA, LPIC Qualifications and others will be encouraged.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Level 2 Technical Support Specialist
€£26000 - £28000
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a L2 Technical Support Specialist. You will be working in a newly cre...4 days ago
- Junior Technical Consultant w/ Native level of French
Sant Cugat del Vallès
Are you a technically-minded individual with a passion for IT hardware and an interest in the other business functions? Do you want to work for one of the most well-kn...about 2 months ago
- Czech 2nd Level IT Analyst- Krakow
€6000 - 7000 gross per month
If you speak Czech and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Czech speaking 2nd Level IT Analyst in Krakow, Pol...11 days ago
- Hungarian 2nd Level IT Analyst- Krakow
€6000 - 7000 gross per month
If you speak Hungarian and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Hungarian speaking 2nd Level IT Analyst in Kra...11 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...13 days ago