Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Accounts Receivable Analyst|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||29000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland
Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Our client offers a very competitive benefits package, an open and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO’s and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- University Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in French language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- To be able to translate business goals into specific objectives, and specific objectives into detailed needs
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- To be able to compare solution options, and evaluate how well they meet a particular need
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels of personnel in Financial Organization, Affiliate Organization, customers, third party providers, and external auditors
- Gather information efficiently and recommend solutions persuasively
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
Compliance and controls experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- French or Dutch Collections Specialist
€25000 - 25000
French or Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin As a Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging acc...2 months ago
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...17 days ago
- Senior Accounts Payable (French)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable France + Southern Euorpe. T...about 1 month ago
- Senior Accounts Payable (French)
€0 - 2000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable France + Southern Euorpe. T...2 months ago