Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Accounts Receivable Analyst|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||29000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland
Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Our client offers a very competitive benefits package, an open and friendly work environment where they empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO’s and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- University Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in French language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- To be able to translate business goals into specific objectives, and specific objectives into detailed needs
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- To be able to compare solution options, and evaluate how well they meet a particular need
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels of personnel in Financial Organization, Affiliate Organization, customers, third party providers, and external auditors
- Gather information efficiently and recommend solutions persuasively
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
Compliance and controls experience
- French O2C Business Analyst
€29000 - 37000
French O2C Business Analyst Cork The Finance Business Process Knowledge Center (BPKC) is a global and virtual organization containing subject master experts and global...10 days ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...14 days ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...14 days ago
- French Procurement to Pay Analyst
€31000 - 38000
French Procurement to Pay Analyst Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. The role of a P2P Analyst – Exception Handling is to provide s...14 days ago