Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
Your future project
As a French Airline Reservations Advisor, you will:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient French and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
- French Advisor for a Pet Care Company - Lisbon, Portugal
As a French Advisor for a Pet Care Company, you will advise our customers on the best products and pet accessories in the available catalogue. Your future project As a...26 days ago
- Italian Advisor for an Experience Giftbox Company - Lisbon, Portugal
As an Italian Advisor for Experience Giftbox Company, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the tourism marke...26 days ago
- Regional Training Lead – Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
As a Training Regional Lead, you will work with day to day development and execution of strategic training initiatives. In this role, you will drive efficiency, opport...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project
€0 - 0
As a French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project, you will help our client’s customers to find the best solutions for their dreamy camping vacations. Yo...2 days ago