Get similar jobs by email Register →
Google fan?Love Google products?Passionate abouttheweb and new technology?
FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Our Client is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join their onsite team at Google’s Hamburg office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our Client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
● 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
● Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
● Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
● Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
● Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
● Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
● Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
● College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
● Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
● Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
● Excellent basic wage plus a bonus plan
● Training provided
● Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
● Progression - Career Path
● Provides free food, three meals a day, plus unlimited snacks
● Gym, Swimming Pool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Account Executive - New EMEA Sales HQ
€45000 - 90000
Dutch Account Executive - New EMEA Sales HQ Pre IPO Tech Leader €45 - €50k base, €87 - €90k OTE uncapped Dublin City Centre We are hiring for expert Sales Pro’s to be ...3 months ago
- French Sales
€18000 - 20000
Be part of it This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service, sales and technical support. Based in the stunning (and delightfully i...4 months ago
- Dutch Sales Job Dublin
€50000 - 51000 per annum
What are we looking for? If you speak Dutch and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this Dutch Sales Job here in Dublin Ireland. What wi...11 days ago
- Sales Development Rep – Dutch
€35000 - 55000
Sales Development Rep – Dutch €55k OTE (35k base 20k Commission) Dublin 2 We are looking for Account Executives and Field Sales Reps of the future for this Global Mult...about 2 months ago
- French Speaking Inside Sales Manager
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a French speaking Inside Sales Manager to increase their market share...about 1 month ago