Get similar jobs by email Register →
Google fan?Love Google products?Passionate abouttheweb and new technology?
FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Our Client is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join their onsite team at Google’s Hamburg office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our Client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
● 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
● Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
● Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
● Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
● Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
● Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
● Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
● College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
● Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
● Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
● Excellent basic wage plus a bonus plan
● Training provided
● Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
● Progression - Career Path
● Provides free food, three meals a day, plus unlimited snacks
● Gym, Swimming Pool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Sales Representative
€18000 - 25000
Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in sunny Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Why move to Barcelona? Barcelona is a beau...3 months ago
- French Sales Representative
French Sales Representative Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the ...15 days ago
- French Account Executive - Dublin
€26000 - 32000
French speaking Lead Generation Associate wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for one of the major leaders in the communication sector. All you need is a near native level ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 30000
Dutch speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients in order to get new...7 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales in HPE Barcelona
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona to...2 months ago