Get similar jobs by email Register →
Google fan?Love Google products?Passionate abouttheweb and new technology?
FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization, to promote Google products to small and medium-large businesses.
Our Client is currently seeking Sales Development Representatives to join their onsite team at Google’s Hamburg office. Grounded on Energy, Excellence, and Execution, our Client cultivates customer relationships by acquiring, retaining, and growing customers for our clients.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
● 1-2 years sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving targets.
● Must be technically savvy advanced with experience in, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together.
● Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
● Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of FRENCH AND DUTCH Sales Executive
As a Sales Development Representative , you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of medium to large businesses delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will help advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. You listen to your customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and explore and uncover business opportunities for your customers.
● Reach out to potential medium to large advertisers for Google
● Team up with your Google Account Executives to attract new advertisers to Google.
● Effectively manage your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
● Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
● College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
● Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
● Understanding of unique challenges that medium - large businesses face in marketing online.
● Excellent basic wage plus a bonus plan
● Training provided
● Excellent hours: Monday-Friday, market specific shifts
● Progression - Career Path
● Provides free food, three meals a day, plus unlimited snacks
● Gym, Swimming Pool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Sales Representative
€18000 - 25000
Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in sunny Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Why move to Barcelona? Barcelona is a beau...14 days ago
- French Sales Representative
If you are a Sales Representative who wants to kick start your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our employees are ope...14 days ago
- French Sales - French Inside Sales - Cork
€23000 - 23400 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary French Speaking Sales Job up for Grabs - Speak French, have a minimum of 1 year experience in Sales and have a bit of know how when it comes to Technology?...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Inside Sales Manager
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a French speaking Inside Sales Manager to increase their market share...5 months ago
- French Business Development Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€50000 - 55000 per annum
Be the master of your own pipeline! French speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you - our ...2 months ago