Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French and Spanish Policy Management Officer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||25000 - 28000|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
French Policy Management Officer
Our client’s Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependents, wherever they are in the world. The company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world`s leading insurers and financial services providers.
Policy Management Officer
The role of the Policy Management Officer involves working in a fast moving multicultural environment and administrating a portfolio of Corporate Clients. The roles provide candidates with the opportunity to be the "face" of our company, working with our colleagues to ensure that we exceed the requirements of the client or brokers on the administration and renewal of their contracts.
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Process 40+ email per day and work on additional tasks (e.g. complaints logging, processing of lists, committee tasks etc.) assigned to you.
- Attend meetings where appropriate and provide minutes and updates to all stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients
- Be courteous in your verbal and written communication and at the same time ensure that your message is clear and complete.
- Assists other teams with administrative tasks (emails, policy management, renewals, new business) when needed.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and contribute to a positive and supportive working environment.
- Comply with team & department working rota and ensure emails and phones and emails are covered during business hours.
- Participate in knowledge sharing, be open and willing to share work related information with others.
- Participate in the training of newer team members where appropriate
- Take initiative and offer assistance to colleagues/ fellow team members..
- Respect diversity, values and the opinions of others
- Responsible for the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
- Manage short-term business contracts where applicable.
- Maintain high level of productivity and quality in all assigned tasks as per agreed SLAs.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Log complaints and errors in Salesforce upon receipt of the complaint email in line with the Client Experience procedures: Identify, Investigate, Log, Resolve/ Follow up.
- Have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the job & offer system solutions or work-around where possible.
- Participate in the improvement of workflows and procedures. Pro-actively look for ways to improve existing workflows and procedures.
- Keep all work within agreed SLA
- Raise awareness with your team/ team leader if SLA or agreed deadlines cannot be met.
- Ensure the Management Team is aware of all cases that could cause potential issues.
- Complete the Policy Management training program.
- Continuously keep yourself up to date on our system, client, TPA and regulatory requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external clients, solving problems. promptly and in a professional manner, preventing unnecessary delays.
- Respond to phone calls immediately and ensure the required follow ups are done.
- Don`t hesitate to call an external or internal client to ensure a quicker resolution of a case/issue, especially with escalation.
- Aim to achieve a first time resolution when communicating via email or phone.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with external clients (i.e. group contacts, brokers, etc.). Manage your markets effectively as per team requirements.
- Participate in client presentations, online demos and conference calls.
- Build rapport with the Client Relationship Managers and Sales Managers across all regional offices, work with them on any issues relating to your teams` groups. Get involved with inception and renewal discussion where appropriate, ensuring that your Team Leader is kept updated.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role , in a an administrative capacity
- Experience working in pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Fluency in Spanish and French
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies
- French B2B customer service
€18000 - 22000
We are currently recruiting for a French speaking Customer Support Advisor liaising with international businesses for our Psychology client based in north Oxford. As p...2 months ago
- Chinese Claims Officer
€25,000 + Benefits: healthcare, pension scheme, discount on insurance
Chinese Claims Officer The company The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees an...10 days ago
- French speaking Admin job for large insurance firm in Dublin.
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Speak French? Have some experience in the area of Admin support? Living in Ireland already? If YES then keep read because you could be the one...12 days ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agent wanted in Aschaffenburg
Aschaffenburg (63739), Bayern
€28000 - 35000 per annum + bonus
Job Summary Calling all multilingual speakers – There is a new International Customer Service Team Looking for you in Germany. If you have a near native level of one o...20 days ago