Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French B2B Customer Support (within the automotive sector) - Dusseldorf|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€3.5k - 4.5k per month + Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
French B2B Customer Support (within the automotive sector) - Dusseldorf
For the Hand’s on & experienced French speaking Vehicle Mechanics looking for a change of pace.
Ditch the overalls & say hello to fresh suit because we are currently on the hunt for you to join the technical support team here in Dusseldorf for a well-known company in the vehicle industry. Speak near native French, have experience in a garage working with Cars & looking to earn between €3,500- €4,500 gross per month? Keep reading & get in touch today.
- Act as point of contact for retailers.
- Responsible for being the knowledge base of warranty processes (understand & advice on claim submission and assessment process etc).
- Responsible for the coordination of all aspects of warranty for the EU Markets.
- Support retailers in order to ensure the customer's vehicles are seen to and repaired in line with warranty compliance and procedures.
- Create market reporting reviews and develop action plans.
- Support in the retailer selection process and the warranty labour rate collection process.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. They are based in Dusseldorf and now looking to grow their French Tech team.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years experience of the retailers warranty process
- 3+ years hands-on experience in modern vehicle mechanics in a workshop and/or garage
- Excellent working knowledge in the automotive electronics sector
Where is this job located?
Dusseldorf – Germany – you would be living and working in the capital of the NRW – North Rhine Westphalia state of Germany. One of Germany’s most prestigious industrial and financial centres with affordable housing, a vast variety of multicultural individuals accompanied with a great modern lifestyle.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
**If you have to travel for the face-to-face interview the company will reimburse some of the expenses**
Salary: €3,500 - €4,500 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: French Customer Support, French B2B Customer Support, French Jobs Germany, French jobs Dusseldorf
- Danish Customer Support for Nordic TV and Streaming Provider
Our client offers the position as customer service representative in Stockholm! Are you interested in customer service and don't mind picking up the phones to help out...30 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Swedish)
€16000 - 20000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...9 months ago
- Internal Trainer (French + Spanish)
€25000 - 27000 per annum
The Company. Our client is a service provider specialised in Claims Management for the Insurance Industry. The Job. In this position you will manage, design and execut...3 months ago