Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Channel Account Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||71000 - 86000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Channel Account Executive - French
About the role:
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads, who have all already expressed some form of interest in your employer’s Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide your employer as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of the company.
In this role, you will need to:
- Evaluate the quality of your new inbound leads each day, and decide which you are going to use your valuable time to call.
- Manage a large pipeline of inbound leads to identify, recruit, and develop high value reseller/channel partners through a defined reseller acquisition process.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day
- Quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective resellers.
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them.
- Become an expert at presenting how inbound marketing and your company's software can help an agency improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business consistently with partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training.
You will need to have;
- 2+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in both French and English
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive;
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Beer fridge on-site
- Great social events, monthly parties and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Account Manager
Fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with internationally renowned language industry expertise is looking for an Account Manager. Their clients include investment ban...5 months ago
- French Business Development Executive - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€50000 - 55000 per annum
Be the master of your own pipeline! French speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you - our ...2 months ago
- Account Executive (French Speaking)
Focus on French-speaking markets Location: Dublin Client’s Description: Our client is a fast-growing and innovative American software company that develops a SaaS tran...3 months ago
- Account Executive (German Speaking)
Account Executive (German Speaker) Focus on German-speaking markets Location: Dublin Client’s Description: Our client is a fast-growing and innovative American softwar...3 months ago
- German Account Executive Amsterdam
Account Executive – German - Amsterdam Company Our vibrant international client is a company that provides exclusive software for the international tourism industry. T...5 months ago