Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Chargebacks Agent|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
The French Chargeback Agent works chargebacks initiated by buyers through their credit card company. They use discretionary decision making skills, a thorough understanding of Seller Protection (including card scheme regulations and/or ACH Returns) and knowledge of the chargeback process to reverse funds and limit access to accounts in order to minimize or prevent loss. Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluent English and French are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts that have been limited and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder. Methods to accomplish this include reviewing faxed documentation such as driver’s licenses, credit card statements, bank account statements, utility bills, etc.,
- Confirm account information using various websites, message and customer history in Kana, and account information in Admin Tools
- Limit customer accounts when appropriate
- Answer phone calls from Customer Service, other Operations departments, or Customer as needed
- Place outbound phone calls to customers as needed in order to gather additional documentation when appropriate in order to effectively dispute a chargeback
- Review Chargeback and/or ACH Returns received from credit card companies or financial institutions and accept or dispute the chargeback or ACH Return
Knowledge / Skills required:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems and software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
12+ months relevant experience required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...12 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...about 1 month ago
- French customer care agent
Are you interested in the tourism sector? Are you fluent in French? Then we are looking for you! As a French Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, ...2 months ago
- French Customer Service agent
Dreaming of living in Lisbon or Porto? Are you FRENCH speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicu...2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Amsterdam
€20000 - 21000 per annum
French Speakers are wanted for a French Customer Service job here in Amsterdam - The Cultural Capital of Europe! Of course, this isn't your average customer service jo...23 days ago