Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading BPO outsourcing company based in Dublin, who is currenlty looking for French Content Analyst.
- As a Content Analyst you will work with structured online advertisement content and ads, considering what the advertiser is trying to promote along with what the user will find the most useful.
- As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on productivity levels through data analysis.
- If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is a must for this role. Technical background is also an advantage and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating online advertising content and analysing the data to make quick and responsible decisions.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss findings and on-going recommendations
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow
- Increase productivity levels through data analysis
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Excelent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language: French
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing high quality results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
- Technical aptitude/interest an advantage
- Experience in online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation.
- Experienced Problem solving.
- Decision making and critical skills.
- Experience in content writing or data entry is a Plus.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Content Project Manager (English)
€28000 - 32000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for Junior Content Project Manager. The Job In this role,...2 months ago
- French Customer Success Manager
€50000 - 70000
French Customer Success Manager Dublin The Role Our client is looking for Customer Success Managers who are interested in using creativity to solve problems, building ...about 2 months ago
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...14 days ago
- Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER Location: Dublin Our client is looking for a product manager with a passion for online and offline marketing. You will own and manage in coll...about 2 months ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....about 2 months ago