Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading BPO outsourcing company based in Dublin, who is currenlty looking for French Content Analyst.
- As a Content Analyst you will work with structured online advertisement content and ads, considering what the advertiser is trying to promote along with what the user will find the most useful.
- As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on productivity levels through data analysis.
- If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is a must for this role. Technical background is also an advantage and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating online advertising content and analysing the data to make quick and responsible decisions.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss findings and on-going recommendations
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow
- Increase productivity levels through data analysis
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Excelent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language: French
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing high quality results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
- Technical aptitude/interest an advantage
- Experience in online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation.
- Experienced Problem solving.
- Decision making and critical skills.
- Experience in content writing or data entry is a Plus.
- French Online Advertising Specialist
€29000 - 29000
Our client is a leading outsourcing company based in Dublin who is looking for French Online Advertisning Specialist. Key Responsibilities: Online client facing techni...22 days ago
- Trainee PR and Marketing for the French Market
Founded in 2014 StyleLounge is an e-commerce startup offering the first website for a direct price comparison and the availability check of fashion and lifestyle produ...2 months ago
- French + German Digital Marketing - SEA Exp. Needed - Stuttgart
€30000 - 50000 per annum
Does getting to know the inner workings of a target market excite you? If so why not try on this French + German Digital Marketing Position on for size? We are looking...27 days ago
- Spanish Social Media Analyst
€10000 - 20000
Be Part of It: This is a fantastic opportunity within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. Th...3 months ago