Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a leading BPO outsourcing company based in Dublin, who is currenlty looking for French Content Analyst.
- As a Content Analyst you will work with structured online advertisement content and ads, considering what the advertiser is trying to promote along with what the user will find the most useful.
- As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on productivity levels through data analysis.
- If you are energetic and professional, with technical aptitude, we’d love to hear from you. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is a must for this role. Technical background is also an advantage and our world-class trainers will teach you all the product specific information to make you successful
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating online advertising content and analysing the data to make quick and responsible decisions.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss findings and on-going recommendations
- Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow
- Increase productivity levels through data analysis
- Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Excelent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the required language: French
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing high quality results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools
- Technical aptitude/interest an advantage
- Experience in online industry and good knowledge of websites and navigation.
- Experienced Problem solving.
- Decision making and critical skills.
- Experience in content writing or data entry is a Plus.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...2 months ago
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...4 months ago
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 2 months ago
- French Back Office Support - Krakow
€Zlotych6000 - Zlotych6300 per month
Joining the Back Office team here in Krakow couldn't be easier! All we are looking is for you to have anear native level of both French and English as well as an eager...about 2 months ago
- French Digital Sales Representative – Dublin
€26000 - 33000
French Digital Sales Representative for one of the leaders in the communication sector here in Dublin, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity to kick start an amazin...about 2 months ago