Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Credit Collections Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
French Credit Collections Specialist
Location Dundalk, co Louth
Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
You will be required to sell a range of products to existing business customers. In doing so, you will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
The main responsibility of the role is to maintain a ledger of high volume / low value accounts, reduce aging and document disputes.
- Handle high volume / low value ledger accounts to ensure DSO and collection goals are achieved.
- Ensure daily targets and deadlines are reached i.e. number of call activities logged etc.
- Daily customer calling using automated telephone dialing system
- Document customer comments re: payment date / disputes etc.
- Ensure requested paperwork / documentation is forwarded to customers.
- Assist cash application team to ensure payments are processed onto correct customer account.
- Report issues to line manager to resolve problem accounts.
- Verbal and written skills in English
- Fluent in French
- Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive.
- Computer literate: excellent keyboard skills, familiar with different on-line database packages.
- Ability to analyze a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
- Need to demonstrate good time management, and good housekeeping
- Must demonstrate ability to work well in a team contributing to the team’s goals.
Education and Experience:
- Previous accounts / collections (high volume/low value accounts) / credit control experience.
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Knowledge of Oracle an advantage
- Problem solving
- Results Focus
- Customer Focus
- Communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Working hours: Day Shift, Monday to Friday only. 39.5 hrs. per Week.
What we offer:
- This position is based in our Dundalk office
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Incentives and vouchers
- Relocation package: Flight ticket covered up to €150.00 plus 2/4 nights’ accommodation
- Staff discounts (for example reduced Gym membership)
- Sports & Social Club
- Subsidized Canteen
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French or Dutch Collections Specialist
€25000 - 25000
French or Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin As a Collections Specialist, you will perform a range of collection duties including monitoring the status of aging acc...3 months ago
- Collections Specialist
€25000 - 34000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...4 days ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- French Order Management Specialist - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€35000 - 40000 per annum + 9% Annual Performance Bonus
French speakers with excellent English & order management experience. An international well known medical company with an office here in Dublin City. Want to grow grow...3 months ago