Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||French Credit Collections Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
French Credit Collections Specialist
Location Dundalk, co Louth
Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
You will be required to sell a range of products to existing business customers. In doing so, you will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
The main responsibility of the role is to maintain a ledger of high volume / low value accounts, reduce aging and document disputes.
- Handle high volume / low value ledger accounts to ensure DSO and collection goals are achieved.
- Ensure daily targets and deadlines are reached i.e. number of call activities logged etc.
- Daily customer calling using automated telephone dialing system
- Document customer comments re: payment date / disputes etc.
- Ensure requested paperwork / documentation is forwarded to customers.
- Assist cash application team to ensure payments are processed onto correct customer account.
- Report issues to line manager to resolve problem accounts.
- Verbal and written skills in English
- Fluent in French
- Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive.
- Computer literate: excellent keyboard skills, familiar with different on-line database packages.
- Ability to analyze a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
- Need to demonstrate good time management, and good housekeeping
- Must demonstrate ability to work well in a team contributing to the team’s goals.
Education and Experience:
- Previous accounts / collections (high volume/low value accounts) / credit control experience.
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Knowledge of Oracle an advantage
- Problem solving
- Results Focus
- Customer Focus
- Communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Working hours: Day Shift, Monday to Friday only. 39.5 hrs. per Week.
What we offer:
- This position is based in our Dundalk office
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Incentives and vouchers
- Relocation package: Flight ticket covered up to €150.00 plus 2/4 nights’ accommodation
- Staff discounts (for example reduced Gym membership)
- Sports & Social Club
- Subsidized Canteen
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 2 years ago
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...16 days ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
French Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...16 days ago
- French Sales Representative
French Sales Representative Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the ...16 days ago
- French Customer Representative
French Customer Representative agent Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be g...16 days ago