Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP.
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. Our client pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
Our client is a company with a wealth of experience with over 40 years in the business
WORK IN ATHENS
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being native in French and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- Italian Customer Consultant to Athens
Are you a native Italian ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIEN...3 months ago
- Italian Customer Support Agent to Athens
Do you speak Italian and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is searc...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece
€0 - 200000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...9 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece!
€0 - 50000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...2 months ago