Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Fluent knowledge of French
- Basic knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Support Advisor
€15000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...11 days ago
- French Customer Support Advisor
€14000 - 19000
FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in ...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€20000 - 22000
French Customer Service Agent - Dundalk Temporary Contract Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses an...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Angel
€24000 - 24000
Be Part of It Created in 2008 in France, this company prides itself on the idea of not having to own a car in a city environment, they want to make travel possible in ...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Team Manager
€40000 - 45000
French Customer Service Team Manager France Our client is looking for an experienced Team Manager to play a key role in our multinational contact centre. We are lookin...2 months ago