Get similar jobs by email Register →
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Fluent knowledge of French
- Basic knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...10 days ago
- French Customer Service Agent
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...5 months ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...6 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - French
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...18 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...5 months ago