Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||French Customer Service Jobs - Cork City|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -092014-1455|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
This is a 40-hour week position in Cork with an extremely proud Irish company that has office locations around the globe.
- You will deal with French-speaking customers, helping them with any questions/queries about their bookings and/or exiting. The customers you will be helping will mainly be looking for advice on their travel plans so confidence is key here.
- There is no rigid answer booklet, our client invites you to bring your creativity to the team when helping customers.
- You will focus on the overall customer experience and always strive for success.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience would be a big plus for your application.
- A valid EU Passport and/or a valid EU Work Permit.
- Flexible with working hours & ok with working in shifts
- Target driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland –A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (French) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: There is a highly competitive salary that we can discuss during our first call. You will receive a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation OR €285.
We’re not finished there, you will also receive additional benefits, such as €600 in travel vouchers per year and an annual bonus of up to €1000 based on your performance of course.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French Customer Care, French Jobs Ireland, French Speaking Jobs Cork, French speaking jobs Ireland
Ref: JN -092014-1455
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Services - Cork City
€22000 - 23000 per annum
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the second biggest c...1 day ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Service Agent - Sunny Lisbon
€12000 - 14000
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service to join the care team here in Lisbon, Portugal for an international globa...1 day ago
- French Customer Service Agent - lisbon
We’re looking for near native French speakers with 6-12 months experience in customer service. If working in a warmer climate is something you have been looking for th...1 day ago
- French Speaking Customer Service Agent- Stuttgart Featured Job
€30000 - 30000
Job Summary Here is a French speaking Customer Service Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change. Pr...1 day ago