Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Operations Manager
Location - Cork
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services.
Our client is currently looking for a people-oriented, customer centric and forward-thinking French Customer Service /Operations Manager, to join its growing team in Cork. This individual will be an exceptional professional, who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment, and will be an active contributor to our team. The French Operations Manager, will work cross-functionally and have regular interaction with key business partners.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading operations with a team of 10-15 employees
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- MBA qualification is desirable.
- Fluent French
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems experience especially Salesforce, I3 or SAP is a plus
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€29000 - 31000
Job Summary Speak both German & French (with a good level of English)? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How a...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...21 days ago
- French customer care agent
Are you interested in the tourism sector? Are you fluent in French? Then we are looking for you! As a French Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, ...22 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...3 months ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
French Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...3 months ago