Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||French Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for French speaking Customer Service teammates to join our international EMEA Operations Centre Campus in Dublin, Ireland!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dublin is home to over 1,500 employees supporting customers in 16 different languages. Together, we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
There are a few other reasons why you should consider making Dublin your home. It’s a vibrant, fun, multicultural European Capital City and Technology Hub full of the famous Irish charm. This dynamic city embraces history, culture, music, sport and innovation - others who have made Dublin their home include James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Guinness, Bram Stoker, Colin Farrell and U2 to name just a few! You can also watch a play in the world famous Abbey Theatre, enjoy food and drinks with friends in the city’s trendy Cultural Quarters, have a walk on the beach or a hike in the Dublin Mountains - it is all at your fingertips.
Why join PayPal...
1. We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
2. We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
3. We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
4. Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
5. We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
6. We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
- A strong communicator - fluent in French (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
Register your details in our Talent Programme today, and see how you can develop your career with us.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...11 days ago
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Representative
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE Responsibilities: • Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support our customers • Hand...11 days ago
- French Customer Service agent
We are now looking for French Speakers in Sunny Lisbon and Porto, Portugal for our international client. Located in our central Lisbon and Porto office, you will be in...2 months ago
- French Customer Service in Tourism Sector
€22200 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Near-native and outgoing French speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what ...18 days ago