Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||French Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for French speaking Customer Service teammates to join our international EMEA Operations Centre Campus in Dublin, Ireland!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dublin is home to over 1,500 employees supporting customers in 16 different languages. Together, we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
There are a few other reasons why you should consider making Dublin your home. It’s a vibrant, fun, multicultural European Capital City and Technology Hub full of the famous Irish charm. This dynamic city embraces history, culture, music, sport and innovation - others who have made Dublin their home include James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Guinness, Bram Stoker, Colin Farrell and U2 to name just a few! You can also watch a play in the world famous Abbey Theatre, enjoy food and drinks with friends in the city’s trendy Cultural Quarters, have a walk on the beach or a hike in the Dublin Mountains - it is all at your fingertips.
Why join PayPal...
1. We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
2. We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
3. We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
4. Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
5. We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
6. We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
- A strong communicator - fluent in French (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
Register your details in our Talent Programme today, and see how you can develop your career with us.
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...14 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - French
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- French Customer Service Representative - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum
French Customer Service Representative wanted here in North Dublin for a well-known client of ours. A client that can offer real career progression opportunities for y...2 months ago
- French + German Customer Service Representative – Heinsburg
€23000 - 24000
French + German Customer Service Representative wanted here in Heinsberg, Germany for the international German manufacturer. Once you have a near native level of Frenc...about 1 month ago