Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client.
They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new culture. Our client would like to welcome you in their recognized and most reputable company to provide customer service, technical support and internal sales. Their mission and values represent how they think and act every day to achieve their main goal, satisfaction for those who work for our client and their customers.
Why move to Athens?
Greece is much more than just a beautiful country. Greece is history, culture, nature, lifestyle. Athens, Greece's capital, is Europe's historic capital with a long history. A large part of the city's historic center has been transformed into a 3 kilometer long pedestrian zone (the largest in Europe). Cultural and social life plays in the middle of, around and in old landmarks. The magnificent Acropolis, visible from almost all parts of the city, reminds the Greeks of their legacy and the city's many changes. Would you like to live in Athens?
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in French language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• French at a proficient level and good command in English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Advanced tech skills.
• Competitive monthly salary
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• Great relocation package (Flight ticket, 2 weeks accommodation)
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
Our client is one of the first to offer offices and jobs in Greece, and is also the largest in the market. They are a multi-national company that simplifies their customers lives worldwide. The customer offers customer service services for different brands. Our client is constantly working to improve his performance and work towards great customer service at all times. Their employees present the company and that makes them prosperous and proud..
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt
€2.5k - 3k per month + Relocation Package
French Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt French speaking Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector....3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...16 days ago
- French + Spanish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator - Cork
€25.3k - 26.3k per year
French + Spanish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator - Cork French + Spanish speaking Customer Service Coordinator for fast growing & exciting brand within the touri...3 months ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...16 days ago
- Overseas Customer Representative (Italian)
€1045 gross/months + relocation package available
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to vibrant Athens and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international team speaking more than 30 differe...23 days ago