Get similar jobs by email Register →
French Customer Success Manager
Our client is looking for Customer Success Managers who are interested in using creativity to solve problems, building long-term relationships with businesses, and helping their customers use software to achieve their inbound goals.
Customer Success Managers are the trusted inbound advisors for each of their customers. They have an intimate understanding of how their businesses work and what the businesses need to grow and thrive.
As a CSM, you will be responsible for managing 100 – 200 customer relationships. Some of your customers will be new while others may have been using our client for several years. You will work with your customers on a quarterly basis to understand their goals, aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them. You will also be responsible for managing the renewal cycle with these customers. Along the way, you will get to know our client’s software incredibly well and help your customers fully adopt the platform.
In working with your customers, you will find that no two of them are the same. In the morning, you could be working with the Marketing Manager at a carpet manufacturer about how to rank for the keyword “stain resistant carpet” through more effective blogging. In the afternoon, you could be talking to the CMO of a software company about how to convert more of their free trials into customers through marketing automation.
Your day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work, and CSMs have a lot of autonomy in managing their “book of business”. The proactive work includes roughly three scheduled deep-dive meetings per day with customers, where you review their progress, make strategic and tactical recommendations, and keep them up to date on the latest and greatest features from our client. The reactive work runs the gamut from questions about invoices to “how to” questions about the software.
If you’re stimulated by problem solving – whether it’s a business or technical challenge – this is the role for you.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Fluent in English & French
- Strong knowledge of the media/digital landscape
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
- Support an on-going partner relationship to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell rates
Our client as a company is committed to redefining how people live and work through its unique approach to company culture.
On top of our amazing culture that we’re very proud of, we’ve got some fantastic benefits:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock package
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Gym Benefits
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 33000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual sp...about 2 months ago
- Account Management
€30000 - 50000
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Language Required: Native French PROJECT DESCRIPTION Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vac...2 months ago
- Digital Account Manager (German)
€24000 - 24000
Do you have experience in managing accounts? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person with experience in the digital marketing industry? Then this position is for yo...2 months ago
- Communication Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Required languages: French (Native), English (Advanced) Availability: Immediate Start date: ASAP We are looking for French-speaking ca...2 months ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....6 months ago