Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||French Customer Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||FR PT|
|Salary||16000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 market.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
• Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
• Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
• Fluent in French and good command of English ;
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
• Experience in customer service (preferred);
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of our client owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Ref: FR PT
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Customer Support Representative
€10000 - 13000
French Customer Support Representative wanted here in Lisbon, Portugal for a well-known and award-winning employer. Here is an opportunity for those with 6 months of e...2 months ago
- French Email Customer Support Agent
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with the world-renowned brand Spotify? Then thi...5 months ago
- French Customer Support Consultant - Sofia, Bulgaria
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Attractive Salary etc.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are hiring for Sofia in Bulgaria! Be part of the story and join our Customer Service team. We are currently loo...4 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...24 days ago
- French Customer Consultant Athens
Are you a native French ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT...about 2 months ago